Dirty Feet would like to thank everybody who is even thinking of Volunteering as races cannot happen without your help. We promise to always take the best care we can of our volunteers as it takes a very special person to donate your time to an event. We pride ourselves on operating events that are fun, well organized, and above all else, Safe. The success of every one of our races is due largely to an energetic, dedicated group of volunteers.
There are many reasons and benefits volunteering:
· Not sure you want to race? Start by volunteering to learn more about the races
· Meet cool people
· Help out a local and fun event that promotes healthy living
· Have fun
· Free food and drinks
· Receive a free event souvenir
Things that you could help out with by Volunteering:
· Marking trails – all trail marking done the day prior to a race
· Course Sweep – Removing trail markers after the race ( this is a great way to see what the course)
· Food Preparation
· Course Marshals
· Aid Station Management
· Awards Presentation
So, if you decide you would like to help us out and volunteer some of your time, please fill out our volunteer signup form.
If you are racing? Take a moment and think if you know anybody who may want to come out and cheer you on, and volunteer at the race.